May 25, 2010

Our day with the moose!



Well we really wanted to see moose on our trip.  We ended up seeing 3!  The first one was fifty yards off route 2 that takes you from west to east glacier. The second one jumped in front of the jeep at 45 mph.  Dave and I agreed that was the closest to a moose we ever wanted to be!  How we didn't hit it I don't know.  How Dave didn't get a picture with the camera in his hand I don't know either.  This was the third moose I spotted him about 20 yards off many glacier road.

Location : Address not available

from chris and Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment

Originally from Strongsville, OH, I spent 8 years in Raleigh, North Carolina and have since recently moved to Missoula, MT. I have been a runner all my life and have recently started pursuing ultra marathons. Any excuse to be outside and on the trails.